Raise Bees in Your Backyard
For more information on Beekeeping, here are some useful resources.
Grit has many wonderful articles and books available.
By Richard E. Bonney
Here is a guide that offers concise, up-to-date information on the whole range of beekeeping tasks, including:
- How to prevent, control, and capture swarms.
- What you can tell from an outside inspection of your hives.
- When and how to “take the crop” and harvest honey.
- How to successfully requeen – from handling and marking queens to methods of introducing one into a hive.
- The problem signs to look for when you open up a hive.
For the practicing beekeeper who needs more information, or the serious novice who wants to start out right, Hive Management offers sensible advice to help your honey bees thrive.
152 pages; $16.95
To place your order visit: https://iamcountryside.com/shop/
or call: 970-392-4419
One thought on “Raise Bees in Your Backyard”
I like the efforts you have put in this, regards for all the great content.