Backyard Beekeeping December 2021/January 2022
Backyard Beekeeping December 2021/January 2022 — 1/3 is available now! Subscribe to Backyard Beekeeping for great stories on cleansing flights, buying bees, planning out your pollinator gardens, and making mead. PLUS how to make fondant for bees!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• From the Editor
• What’s the Buzz
• Photo Essay: Mrs. B’s Bees
Ask the Expert
~ When is it Too Late to Do an OAV Treatment?
~ Can a Coniferous Forest Support Honey Bees?
~ Can I Raise Bees on Forest Land?
~ Will Wax Moths Come up Into the Hive From the Screened Bottom Board?
~ Can Honey Bees Rehab Comb Damaged by Wax Moths?
• The Ins and Outs of Buying Bees
• Bee Jobs
• How to Make Fondant for Bees
• Cleansing Flights
• Do Domestic Honeybees Impact Native Bee Populations?
• Dreaming of Summer
• Create a Pollinator Haven
• The Big Buzz Pollinator
• Making Merry: Introduction to Mead
• The Anatomy of Botulism
• Lavender Thyme Honey Syrup
• How to Make Beeswax Food Wraps
• Hive Minds: Beekeeping for Veterans
• Beekeeping Calendar
• Just For Fun
• Hives to Follow
Connect with our community: